You are here: Home > News/Blog > News >

Get A-OK before starting any DIY

Get A-OK before starting any DIY

Published On: April 30, 2013

The English weather has finally warmed up,which should signal the start of the DIY season! Almost a quarter of us Brits are planning to do more DIY this year than last,spending an average of £865.00 ,according to a recent poll carried out by DIY chain B&Q.

However when it comes to major home improvements this is less straightforward -Even if planning permission is not required ,other permissions may be needed.With listed buildings,home improvements are rarely as simple as they seem,as the listing applies to both the outside and inside the property.The safest option is to check with your local councils officer before making any changes,because work that can seem minor can require listed building consent

Special rules also apply to properties on “designated land” such as conservation areas.Conservation areas have special historical or architectural interest,and councils are keen to preserve their appearance and character.This can make it difficult for homeowners as it gives councils more say over minor changes to buildings ,gardens and trees.

Call us FREE today on 0800 046 1806 or fill in the form below and we will call you back

ŷɫ ɫ ŷɫ ɫ ߣһߣ 1024µַ ɫ ɫ ŷɫ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ŷɫ ɫ ŷɫ ɫ ɫ japanese girl žžž jizz japanese ŷɫ ŷɫ ɫ fc2 avŮ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ɫ ߣһߣ avŮ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ɫ ߣһߣ avŮ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ŷɫͼ ɫ ߣһߣ avŮ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ɫ м avŮ ŷ԰ avŮ youjizz fc2 avŮ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ɫ ߣһߣ avŮ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ɫ ߣһߣ avŮ ŷ԰
ŷɫ ɫ fc2 avŮ ŷɫ tube8 japanese girl fc2Ƶ avŮ ɫ pron avŮ fc2Ƶ ɫ 1024µַ avŮ ɫ ŷ԰ ŷɫ ȥҲ ɫ µַ žžž ɫ tube4 pron ձav վ
ɫӰ ݴ ݴ ݴ jizz